Thursday, March 29, 2012

Flaws Are Good


I spotted this ceramic collection by Studiomake on one of my Pinterest trawls the other day and was instantly smitten by their beauty...


I love the idea behind them too. That is, that flaws can be beautiful so only the imperfect rims of the cups and bowls are gilded. It is called The Flawed Series and they are made in Thailand by craftsmen there.


Isn't this flesh toned bowl just lovely!


As is the grey... They can be bought via Gretel Home which also houses many, many other lovely things to swoon over and covet.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Ellie! Would be lovely to even just have one for the dresser to keep jewelery in

Unknown said...

i agree these are absolutely gorgeous pieces!

Ginger Pickle ♥

Unknown said...

This really is my very first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the a great deal of comments on your own articles, I suppose I am not alone having most of the leisure here! Continue the excellent work.pro makeup artist

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...