Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I Got A Super Shock!


I like to think I'm not a makeup snob. I love to champion the cheaper brands but I gotta be honest, for some reason I have always had a bit of a 'thing' about Avon. FOR NO REASON WHATSOEVER. Perhaps it was because I had never really given it a proper go.
 I've read quite a lot about this gel eye liner pencil so I finally got my hands on some and did I get a shock? I got a Super Shock (sorry! couldn't help that!)
It's a deeply dark, inky black. It's smooth and smoulder-y. It glides on to the skin as well, if not better, than it's more expensive peers.
It's fantastically good to line eyes with precision or create a smudgy, smoky look by blending it out with finger tips. The new collection has a beautiful shade called Blackberry that is a gorgeous Spring alternative to deep black. At €8 it's a steal and more fool me for doubting...
To get yours, call up your local Avon lady (yes, there are lots around) or go here. Just make sure you do...you won't regret it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...