Monday, November 7, 2011

{Makeup Monday} INGLOT Cream Blush


This is my Blush Beloved at the moment. The AMC Cream blush by INGLOT is warming up my wintery cheeks something lovely these days! I really like the consistency - it's dewy without being oily so therefore is fantastic for all skins including those with oily/combination skins who have felt they have had to avoid this category of blushers before for fear of looking too shiny. These little beauts have a slightly 'cream to powder' feel without a powdery finish and lot's of pigment so a little goes a very long way. I have been applying mine with my fingers but they are also wonderful when swept over the cheek with a foundation brush or MAC's 130 brush is ideal for buffing it out seamlessly. I am wearing number 82 which is a deep, warm rose tone. Have a look at their full shade range here...there is a great choice and they are fantastic value at €14.


1 comment:

Laura Loves Makeup said...

I will definitely be checking these out, love all the inglot i have so far.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...