Wednesday, September 14, 2011

{Wedding Wednesday} Dress Divine


Be still my beating heart...these dresses are perfection! I have always had a thing for Italian designers, Le Spose di Gio. They design ethereal, elegant dresses in wonderful fabric that are miles away from the structured, bustier topped, big skirted dresses that I am extremely tired of...


Isn't this two piece so beautiful, it looks relaxed and low key yet so very perfect for a bride. Look at the swish in the fabric....Heaven!


I adore this one. A lot! No detail, just a perfect cut and sheer, fluid lines...
They have an atelier in London and one day I hope to visit it if only to feel these amazing dresses (and perhaps to have a little try on!)

3 comments:

Catherine Goodall said...

LOVE these - especially number 3. Seriously stunning. Let me know if you do visit that Atelier - I'll come meet you xxx

fifibelle said...

Awwwwwww, I want to get married again!!!

Veronica said...

Number 3, number 3. It is divine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...