Monday, September 12, 2011

{Makeup Monday} MAC Paint Pot

I thought I'd wax lyrical about one of my favourite products today. This is the MAC paint pot in Groundwork and it is a right little treasure! It is a cream-to-powder eye shadow with fantastic staying power on the skin. I use it alone and also as a base for other, more strongly pigmented shadows. It is what I call a 'skin toned shadow' - a champagne/taupe tone that suits everyone so therefore is worthy of constant makeup bag usage. (see swatches here )They last really well without creasing which is one of the main issues for the cream category of shadows. I apply it over the eye using my ring finger and then blend out the edges with a 217 brush, also from MAC and also in my list of can't-live-without tools. This brush is firm enough to move creams and deeply pigmented colours whilst being soft enough to create a beautifully diffused edge to shadows. 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...