Friday, September 16, 2011

Bootiful

 I walked into Ecco for possibly the first time the other day. I was actually going in to take a look at the kiddie shoes as I had always classed the brand (wrongly) as one for older people or younger ones, not fashion savvy types... So imagine my surprise to see a great selection of boots that tick all the boxes in style terms. I think these ankle boots are very cool with a classic feel. Great with skinnies and thick wool tights and skirts...



They come in three great shades - sepia, black and this olive grey colour which is kinda interesting...

I liked these knee high flat boots a lot too. They're not going to set the world alight with fashion fire but they are classic with a good heel height and toe shape and they are a nice width so they don't gape on the calf.
Also, at the risk of sounding really old, and for this I apologise - but I have to tell you they are really comfy!

Ecco Shoes - who knew!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...