Friday, August 19, 2011

Rings of Gold


I came across these beautiful rings on one of my recent Etsy trawls. They are by a Danish jewellery designer who has an online store called Secret Charm. She hand makes and hammers the delicate rings which are made from sterling silver and yellow and rose golds.  I love stacking rings and particularly love rose gold - you never see it any more and it reminds me of my granny's wedding ring. They are very reasonably priced for handmade jewellery and she also does a sweet range of bangles...check her out here. I think I'll be cranking up the credit card for one of these sets. I can resist everything but temptation and all that!


4 comments:

Egle said...

Those rings are beautiful. Does she have an online store and what's the url?
http://gelerie.blogspot.com/

siberja said...

they are lovely.. simple and lovely.. :)

veronica said...

Inexpensive too - amazing

Sonya Goulding said...

Love Love Love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...