Thursday, July 7, 2011

Dresses Dreams Are Made Of


It's couture time again which always has me glued to style.com waiting for images to come through. Elie Saab has created this stunning collection where practically every dress is sublime...


The dresses were diaphanous and dreamy and as usual, covered in beading and crystals...


There were al lot of wedding appropriate styles that will have brides-to-be running to dressmakers with pictures hoping to copy them!


The flowing skirts are elegant and divine...


I love this slimline silhouette that is proving popular with quite a few designers. Sleeves and a high neckline...gorgeous.


Beautiful shimmery flesh tones...


I really love this loose fitting top and low waistline...very chic.


Navy on flesh....lovely


I think this one is my favourite, isn't it beautiful!
Now, I'm off to buy a lottery ticket and put Mr Saab on my speed dial just in case I win!

3 comments:

Thelma Frayne said...

There isn't one of them that isn't absolutely stunning!

Siún said...

My god, they are like something out of a dream

New fashion Dress said...

we glad to inform you that we are launching new brand fashion dress and accessories collections named Estilo fashions. Estilo Fashion has three locations in Chennai and sells wholesale clothing. They feature a large selection of fresh fashionable and inexpensive dress and accessory collections for men, women, and children. They are now opening an estore site for those who want to shop online and acquire clothes quickly. To learn more about our product, follow this link.
https://estilofasgions.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...