Monday, June 27, 2011

Peach Perfect


Benefit Cha Cha Tint is here in all it's peachy loveliness! I am a huge fan of peach tones for cheeks and lips, they brighten the complexion so well and look pretty on everyone. Cha Cha Tint looks very orangey when you first look but once you blend it on well (and quickly) you will get a lovely soft result. I prefer not to dot the colour on to the skin with the applicator, instead I put it on the back of my hand and blend over the cheek using a foundation brush. I think it's vital to keep this shade to the apple of the cheeks for a pretty flush. Applying it up the cheekbones will look too much. Add a little to the lips too for a complementary colour pop. It is a really pretty and useful shade...try it out!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...