Monday, June 13, 2011

Excellent Espadrilles


Unless you've been hiding under a rock this season (and if you have, that's fine, it's entirely up to you) you will have noticed that the Espadrille is officially The Shoe of the Summer. Now, obviously they've been around for what feels like milennia, but they are having more of a moment this year. I don't normally love wedges, but an espadrille/wedge hybrid is pleasing me I must admit! I particularly like this black suede pair with the delicate ankle strap. How elegant they would be under a pretty sun dress and denim jacket...


I also like this grey pair...


Aren't these ones pretty! Although they look super high so even though wedges are generally easier to walk in, I'm not so sure about these..


I think the leg lengthening effects of this nude pair would be nothing short of  stupendous!


This three -tone pair are very cool. Gorgeous with a tan leather bag to match...

(all spotted on footnotes )

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...