Thursday, May 5, 2011

Hello Again


My dears, forgive my unscheduled absence from Ellie Loves... Due to some ill health and it's ensuing fatigue I have been literally unable to find lovely things to post for you. It was as though I lost my mojo for a while and needed to absorb into the arms of my family for a while (although a lot less glamorously than the clan above I can tell you!) I do hope I'm back at the races now so sorry to let you down and the concerned emails from some of you wondering where I was were sweet - how nice of you to ask after me!

2 comments:

Reme said...

Welcome back Ellie, you were missed!

Hope you're feeling better, take it easy and enjoy the sunshine this weekend :-)

Siún said...

I missed you too! Welcome back x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...