Monday, May 30, 2011

Easy Breezy


So apparently the warm weather will be making a return to us later in the week and in sunny times I am always drawn to these sandy neutral tones in linen and white. However, I am fully aware of how utterly impractical they are for my life in particular!  A makeup artist and Mum to a two year old with a current passion for coloured marker pens does not make me the ideal candidate for elegantly gliding around looking easy breezy!


Nonetheless, I still love them!


I love this linen jacket...perfect summer attire.


What a great night time look...gold mini with a low key silky shirt.


What a purely romantic summer dress for floating around! Just add a straw hat and a string of daisies and you'd be good to go...

(all from zara )

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...