Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Sunny Days


Today it was warm! Properly warm. Here is a sunny selection to get you feeling summery...


Love this Victoria Beckham dress...


Sunny Ruffles by Chris Benz...

Kate Spade's Lella clutch...how cute is the pineapple clasp!


I'm swooning over this Chris Benz gown... a fantastic wedding dress with a twist of lemon!


...and matching bouquet.

 Chanel's LA Sunrise nail polish from the Spring '11 collection. Would you?

 Canary Converse...my favourite.


I love the idea of painting a wooden piece to add a pop of yellow in a neutral interior...


Yellow doors...delightful.

  A cute cushion for the less brave...


Grey and yellow. A perfect pair...

2 comments:

Thelma Frayne said...

I love the first image! And that nail polish. Perfect for summer.

Its not sunny here :(

Simone said...

I love the dresser painted yellow, the chanel polish and the converse trainers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...