Tuesday, February 22, 2011

On Target

From time to time I love nothing more than browsing through the vintage jewellery auction online catalogues and adding things to my wish-list. Lately, Ivan and I have been imagining what we will treat ourselves with if our new business is a success. His treat will be a new car (surprise, surprise!) and mine will be this Victorian target ring that is currently up for auction at O'Reillys Fine Art on Francis St in Dublin. Isn't it beautiful! I have found myself looking at it every day and imagining it glistening on my right hand....

We got my engagement ring (above) in an auction too and it was a pretty exciting process as I had fallen in love with it but there was no guarantee we could get it until Ivan placed his bid over the phone as the auction was going on. Our hearts were in our mouths as the lot number approached!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...