Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Interiors Crush of The Day

I was perusing my favourite blogs and I came across these two lovely interior shots. I just love the mauve and orange in this one over on Coco & Kelley. What a fantastic colour combo...who knew!

This sideboard is in my current style crush, Emmanuelle Alt's house in Paris. Yes, she's the new editor in chief of French Vogue aka God Of All Things Stylish so you can undertand why I was very curious to see inside her house. I love the retro feel to this piece of furniture and the pictures and lamp are effortlessly chic. Just like her really...
You can see more over on the ever-cool Disney Roller Girl

3 comments:

Sonya Goulding said...

Hey Ellie! Love these interior shots, the sideboard piece is amazing! Congrats on your blog award! Well deserved:)

bag manufacturers said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Hi Sonya,

Yes, isn't it great...I'd love something like it for my house.

Your blog is great too, just had a lovely little browse of it!

Ellie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...