Friday, January 28, 2011

Hello Beautiful!

My dears, it's been a busy week so forgive me for the light posting. I worked on a great beauty shoot, visited a new salon to review it for a magazine and had the absolute pleasure of one of their Aromatherapy Associates massages - heaven! I have also been swallowed up in the planning of mine and Ivan's new food business harnessing all his skills as a Ballymaloe trained chef. On top of all this, we are thinking of moving house so are viewing every couple of days...Whew! See? I told you I was busy. I am certainly not complaining though as it has been most pleasurable.

I found this image from the Spring/Summer Chloe campaign and oh how I love that bag.... Be mine you beautiful thing....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...