Thursday, December 30, 2010

'Tis The Season To Be...Sick


Well how was it for you? Have you had your fill of fun? We had a lovely Christmas, we were well fed and treated well only to be struck down in a blaze of festive glory just as the going got good. The three of us have the flu so this week has been spent plastered to the couch in a blur of fevers, remedies and chicken broth.
So as 2010 whimpers to a close I will be spending my time compiling some Best of 2010 lists (from my position on the couch) so stay tuned to Ellie loves....

In other news, the RTE Fashion website interviewed me, read it here if you wish and I'm joint first in the blog awards..thank you for all your votes so far. Only a week to go - remember you can vote once per day!

The winners of the Revlon Christmas giveaway are Rachel@fairycakeheaven, Savannah, Big Girl and Louise. Please email me your postal addresses x

1 comment:

Savannah said...

Hope you start feeling better! I've been sick with a sinus infection since Christmas.

xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...