Thursday, October 14, 2010

Pink Flush

My mum told me I was looking pale yesterday and she is right; a few late nights and busy days tend to wash me out and make me look like one of the undead. So today I'm loading on LadyBlush by MAC to battle the palour! MAC describe it as a 'demure cool pink flush' which pretty much describes it. I love the texture of these products as they add a slight sheen too so skin looks much better.

Let's hope it works. Let's also hope that I win the lotto on Saturday so I can go on a sun holiday... now, that would be a much better result eh? Failing that, it's blusher all the way....

3 comments:

Savannah said...

That looks like a nice shade.

x

Elle said...

I am obsessed with the new limited edition. 'Pet me' is gorgeous perfect for day and night. <3

Monty said...

This is my 'never fails me' blusher. I absolutely love it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...