Monday, October 4, 2010

3, 2, 1....Relax

Hello my friends. I hope your weekend was blissful and Autumn-y. I'm really getting into the new season now and feeling all 'mellow fruitfulness' . The winds have picked up here by the sea and the trees are dropping their leaves at a crazy rate!
I've had a pretty busy few days with not much rest so when this bath oil and a couple of other delights arrived for me in a package from the gorgeous Aromatherapy Associates, I was thrilled.
Needless to say, I didn't give it much thought before diving in!
It's called the Equilibrium Bath and Shower Oil from the Support range...two words that resonated with me well today. I am in dire need of some equilibrium. And support? who doesn't need more of that...
I sank into the bath and the fragrance went deep into my lungs. Geranium, frankincense and rose oils worked to soothe and soften my skin and soul....

That is that.
It was a perfect bath.

And now, I'm off to bed, feeling much more human and happy...

Sweet dreams.

* the winner of the Friday Freebie is Sherrie *

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...