Monday, September 13, 2010

Thought For The Day

Happy Monday to you all! I hope you had a good weekend. I did another wedding, met a few brides to be for makeup trials and spent the rest of the time wrapped up in family who are undergoing some major changes at the moment so we're hanging close to help ease the way a little. I also had some great phone and email catch ups with friends... it was all about the chat this weekend.

The thought above seems to me to be appropriate to a lot of people at the moment so I thought I'd share it with you too.

This coming week is going to be a busy one and I've lot's of lovely things to post about so I'd better get started!

(The winner of the Friday Freebie is Missy Ellie!)

3 comments:

nicoletta said...

ah lovely post, i did a wedding this weekend too it was for a friend of a friend so i went to the evening reception it was beautiful xx

Siún said...

Thanks for the lovely little motto, I am gonna use that today :)

missy_ellie_uk said...

Lovely motto - I need to learn to do this!

p.s. yay, so pleased I won! I will email you

:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...