Monday, September 20, 2010

Hello Monday

Happy Monday my lovelies. I am very sorry for the lack of posting and Friday Freebie on Friday.... I had an utterly crazy day with doing makeup for two weddings which involved running around the city like a lunatic! I then had to rush back to do makeup for my Dad who was being photographed for a newspaper covering his retirement from radio (he is one of the country's longest running and most respected broadcasters).
So, all in all, I didn't get to sit at my computer at all on Friday and I am only just re-emerging from a pretty intense weekend of family and friends and partying which was wonderful but so emotional and very tiring!

I hope you had a good time this weekend...

2 comments:

Eilis said...

Thank you so much for doing your lunatic chase around town! You are a wonder with a make-up brush! A sort of false-eyelash superhero! We had the most amazing wedding, and I'm delighted you were part of it!
Lots of love,
Eilis x

Unknown said...

Hello Mrs!
Hope you had an absolute ball for the weekend...it was a pleasure to do it for you.
Lot's of love xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...