Monday, September 27, 2010

Happy Monday

Hi there my dears, did you have a good weekend? We took it extremely easy and I kicked back in old jeans and t-shirts, a pony tail and no makeup.... sometimes it's gotta be done!
Unfortunately we are all sick today... the change in season always gets me, no matter how may vitamins I take to protect against the dreaded colds. So, all three of us are spluttering and feeling pretty miserable so please forgive me if posting is light today.
I do have lot's of pretty things coming your way for the rest of the week though, as I'm spending today treasure hunting around the web for inspirations and ideas. Do tune in again soon!

Now for some chicken soup....

*the winner of the Friday Freebie is une tasse! email me...*






2 comments:

Anne said...

Know how you all feel Ellie...sniffling my way through Monday and counting down until I'm home wrapped up in bed with a hot water bottle. Sniff, sniff.....

Unknown said...

Awww hope you feel better soon my lovely. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...