Monday, August 16, 2010

Good Morning!

Happy Monday my dears. Did you have a good weekend? We had glorious weather here which is a little unusual to say the least; our summer seems to have peaked in June and left us with grey skies for all of July and so far into August. So the nation took to the beaches and fired up the BBQs over the past few days and we're a happier bunch today by far!

We're having a sneaky day off today; Ivan isn't working as the restaurant is closed on Mondays and we're going to hang out by the sea after I cook us up a big breakfast...I love days off when the masses have gone back to their routines... smug, I know, but lovely nonetheless!

*The winner of The Friday Freebie is Nicoletta...send me your email and it's on the way, and you have a lovely name by the way!*

(images via the lovely happenstance)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...