Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I Wish For Sandals

I have fallen hard for these Valentino sandals on Net-a-Porter. They are the perfect non-gladiator-yet-kinda-gladiator if you know what I mean. I think a lot of the flat sandals around at the moment are too clunky to be pretty but these beauties are elegant, so much so that I think you need to see four photos of them!


The back view is great! I adore the thin straps - so pretty and flattering.

Still pretty from the side!

Damn gorgeous from the top. For Heavens sake, they have flowers made of pearls... I Want.

However, they cost a pretty penny so someone on the high street please copy asap!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah also Loves. And seconds the 'make an affordable type pair'!

Anne said...

Beautiful scandels...love the pearls!

Ellie, just thought I'd let you know that today I received my gorgeous EmersonMade flowers. They are truely beautiful. The workmanship is excellent and the packaging is an excellent quality too and would look great on a locker/dressing table. No stuffing at the back of a closet for these pretties! I heart EmersonMade...thanks for sharing the link with us.

Unknown said...

Sarah, yes aren't they divine, even more so if they were under €100!

Unknown said...

Anne,

Fantastic! I love mine too...I'm going to wear it to my friends wedding in August. Enjoy yours...

x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...