Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Bye Bye Shadow

Regular readers will know how much I hate Touche Eclat by Yves Saint Laurent despite it being one of the beauty industry's biggest success stories; it is the emperor's new clothes in my opinion...invisible!
So I am always happy to see that someone else is running with the basic concept and improving it. I still can't bring myself to be ecstatically happy about the brush with product sitting in it all the time ( a bit gross, let's be honest) but I accept that it's handier than carrying around a separate brush and tube of product...so I'll get over it.
This little number is from By Terry which is a fabulous range that I urge you all to seek out and try. It is the Eclat de Teint which is a light-weight concealer and light reflector for around the eyes and any shadowy areas on the face. It is lovely and sheer, but perfects the skin tone without being obvious or sitting in any creases. It glides on and lasts well... What's not to love?

(you can get it here)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...