Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Smell the Roses

This Rose Body Oil by Dr Hauschka has been a favourite of mine for a long time. I go through phases in my loyalties to different body products as I'm constantly trying new things but I have to come back to the old faithfuls from time to time. When my skin is in need of some serious nourishment and soothing, this oil does the trick. It is completely natural and contains pure organic rose oil which is a tonic for tired, de-hydrated skin. It smells heavenly and I massage it everywhere, even on my face. Do it before you go to bed and you will drift off to sleep smelling the roses and when you wake your skin will be plump and glowing. It's great for adding sheen over the shoulders and arms when out for a summers evening.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...