Friday, June 18, 2010

I Love Lily

I came across these stunning pictures of Lily Allen the other day. I think she looks amazing...

I didn't like her when she first appeared on the music scene but I have to admit that she has really grown on me both musically and sartorially. She has a great look and her collaboration with Chanel was a good move...

I think she will be around for a long time and will be someone to keep an eye on. As she gets older I think she will get more interesting (like us all!)

I love the makeup too...

The beautiful pictures are by Natalie Brewster...

(images via happenstance)

1 comment:

allmylove said...

They are so stunning. Love the smile she caught in the second from bottom.

xxx

www.allthelovelystuff.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...