Thursday, May 6, 2010

Trying Trilogy


I have just bought this from Oliver in Select Stores who stocks some really nice natural and organic skincare lines as well as yummy smoothies and a full range of organic veggies. Oliver is a professional nutritionist and is a mine of information about all things good for you. My skin needs some natural nuturing as it's a bit worn out after using AHA's too enthusiastically of late. Trilogy products contain lot's of rosehip oil and claims to feed, moisturise and really love your skin. I'm feeling virtuous, I'll let you know how it goes...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ellie,
I've heard some nice things about Trilogy and I'll be interested to know what you think... I'd also love to know what AHA products you've been using... is there any particular one that you would recommend?... I've always been reluctant to try these products but I think I'm edging closer to giving them a try (the prospect of my impending 35th birthday might have something to do with it!)
Katyx

Unknown said...

Hey Katy,

Thanks for your post. I've been using Jan Marini AHA's and they are great just a bit too much for my skin at the moment as it's a bit stressed. I do recommend them though as they are the gentlest of the category. You can buy them from the Monkstown Laser Skin Clinic on the Crescent.
x

Fiona said...

It sounds lovely!

Unknown said...

Just a little update on the cleanser...it's very nice so far. Leaves my skin feeling really clean and a little moisturised too. I'm loving...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...